Elizabeth Arden Plump Perfect competition rules
1. These are Terms and Conditions for the Ceramide Competition (February 2011)
2. This competition is conducted by Elizabeth Arden SA ("the Organizer") and is open to everyone above the age of 18 years old and living in S.A. except directors, members, agents, employees and immediate family members of any employees of the Organizer, its advertising agencies, advisors or suppliers.
3. By entering the competition all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Organizer, in its sole discretion and its decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
4. The competition starts on 6 February 2011 and will close at midday on 25 March 2011.
Terms and conditions for the Elizabeth Arden Plump Perfect competition campaign from 6 February to 25 March 2011
5. Entrants can enter as many times as they like and entrance is free.
6. The winner of the prize will be chosen by SARIE.
7. Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize with any other prize of equal value to the prizes offered herein, at its sole discretion. The Organizer reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time.
9. The winner/s hereby agrees to allow the Organizers, after obtaining the winners written permission, to require the winner/s (at no fee) to be identified and a photograph taken and published in printed and online media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their prize(s).
10. Details of the winner/s may also be announced on the Elizabeth Arden's website and any other media properties that it chooses. Elizabeth Arden, acting reasonably, retains the right to delay the timing of the publication of the winners of the Promotion.
11. All participants and winners indemnify the Organizer, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to willful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in this competition.
12. The decision of Elizabeth Arden is final and Elizabeth Arden shall not enter into any correspondence about the result. Elizabeth Arden accepts no responsibility for entries lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered.
13. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Elizabeth Arden shall not be liable for any disruption to the Promotion, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the Promotion the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the Promotion on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
15. By entering this promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the terms and conditions may, at Elizabeth Arden's absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any prize.