Green salad with rooibos dressing
- 6 slices of a French loaf
- 6 anchovy fillets
- About 60 ml olive oil
- 50 g grated parmesan
- 1 head cos lettuce, quartered
- 120 g sugarsnap peas, halved lengthwise
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 180 °C. Put French loaf slices on a lined baking tray. Put 1 anchovy fillet on each slice and sprinkle olive oil over. Bake until browned and crispy. Put parmesan, cos lettuce and sugarsnap peas in a mixing bowl. Break bread into chunks and add to the bowl. Mix well and arrange on a salad plate. Season with black pepper. Sprinkle rooibos dressing over.
- 75 ml olive oil
- 75 ml balsamic vinegar
- 125 ml rooibos tea
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients, mix well, season and sprinkle over salad.