Paddle with go!
3-DAY TOUR: 14 – 18 December 2017
4-DAY TOUR: 14 – 19 December 2017
Adults: R3 595
Students under 23: R3 460
Children under 18*: R3 210
Children under 12*: R2 445
Adults: R3 850
Students under 23: R3 660
Children under 18*: R3 410
Children under 12*: R 2 570
*All children under 18 need an unabridged birth certificate to cross the border.
INCLUDED IN THE RATE
Camping accommodation in the base camp on the first and last night, dinner on the first night, three meals per day on the river, breakfast on the last morning of the tour, all paddling gear and qualified guides.
FOR YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
Snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). There is no formal accommodation on the riverbank. Bring your own tent, sleeping bag and inflatable mattress.
You can upgrade your accommodation on the first or last night to an en suite room in the Bundi Bush Lodge. R600 per room per night (double, twin and triple rooms available).
The group meets at the Bundi base camp near Noordoewer. It’s 10 km west of the Namibian border and 680 km from Cape Town.
Transport: Bundi offers transport at R1 350 per person from Cape Town to the Orange River and back.
WHAT TO BRING
• A cap or wide-brimmed hat to protect you against the sun and a beanie to keep you warm at night
• A tracksuit
• A long-sleeved shirt with collar
• Shoes and water shoes (sandals that can do double duty work best)
• Closed-toe shoes for use on the river
• A sleeping bag and pillow
• A ground sheet and inflatable mattress
• A sarong (useful for sun protection)
• A towel and swimming costume
• A lightweight tent (not optional)
• Folding chairs
• Ropes or straps to tie extras to the boat
• A plastic jar to use as a waterproof container in your cool box
• A waterproof holder for your passport (like a Ziploc bag)
• Cutlery and crockery like a plate, mug, knife, fork, spoon and teaspoon
To book your spot, call 021 975 9727 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.bundi.co.za for more information.