5 Reasons to put Nosy Be on your travel list
And Fly Airlink can take you there.
1. Every moment here is magical. With dazzling white beaches, exotic forests and vibrant markets, there’s something for everyone. Soak up the sun on the island’s breath-taking white sand beaches. Lined with coconut palms and caressed by crystal clear waters, Nosy Be's beaches are some of the most beautiful in the Indian Ocean.
2. If the sun gets too hot, you can always swim, snorkel or dive through the azure waters, home to pristine coral reefs and exotic marine life. Nosy Be promises world-class scuba diving and sport fishing, making it the perfect destination for sea-lovers.
If you prefer enjoying the ocean from above the water's surface, you can marvel at the pristine ocean aboard a luxurious catamaran.
3. After spending time on the beach and in the water, explore the island's lush vegetation. Remember to keep a look out for unique animals like lemurs and the panther chameleon as you meander through the tropical forests.
Nosy Be is known locally as "Nosy Manitra", which translates to "the scented island", and as soon as you catch the fragrance of the island's beautiful, blossoming flowers, you'll understand why it's earned this nickname.
4. During your stay on Nosy Be, immerse yourself in the unique Malagasy culture as you stroll through the colourful markets.
Discover delicious local flavours, like freshly caught seafood and the mouth-watering local rum, and browse for one-of-a-kind keepsakes to give to friends and family and to remind yourself of the incredible time you spent on Nosy Be.
5. There’s really no better place to spend your next holiday. Airlink’s direct flights from Johannesburg to Nosy Be make this exotic paradise easier to get to than ever. And, because Nosy Be is part of an island archipelago, it's easy for travellers to take day trips to enjoy the beautiful smaller islands that surround Nosy Be.
Visit www.flyairlink.com or speak to your travel agent to book your escape to Nosy Be, Madagascar.
Teken in en kry onbeperkte toegang tot 11 Afrikaanse tydskrifte en 35 koerante. Alles op een plek.KIES JOU PAKKET