Teken in en kry onbeperkte toegang tot 11 Afrikaanse tydskrifte en 35 koerante. Alles op een plek.KIES JOU PAKKET
Sutherland: Sleep under a star-studded sky
Bring yourself and your friends for a camping weekend of stargazing and unwinding. You’ll stay in a luxury tent and we’ll take care of everything. You can look forward to greattasting breakfasts and dinners, informative evenings at Sterland and a tour of SALT. During the day you can explore the Karoo area on foot or on your bicycle.
Hurry, there's only one date left to book your spot!
9 - 11 July
R1 585 per adult per night – minimum two nights. Single supplement additional 30%. Kids under 12 pay half-price.
There’s a maximum of 16 people per night (which can increase if kids share with parents).
WHAT DOES THE RATE INCLUDE?
• Accommodation in a luxury tent, including beds, electric blankets, down duvets and towels
• Breakfast and dinner
• Evening tour (8pm–10pm), consisting of a stargazing experience at Sterland
• Tour of the Southern African Large Telescope (SALT)
WHAT DO I NEED TO PACK?
• Warm clothes, comfortable shoes for walking
• Snacks and drinks (no drinks are served at the camp)
• Mountain bike – there are single tracks in the area
• Historical walk in town
• Daily guided tour of SALT
• Hiking trail in the veld
• Stargazing at Sterland
YES, I WANT TO GO CAMPING!
To book call 082 575 8499; e-mail email@example.com