Lees jou gunsteling-tydskrifte en -koerante nou alles op een plek teen slegs R99 p.m. Word 'n intekenaar
Sake
New private hospital in Strand/Somerset West
: The new Busamed Paardevlei private hospital in the Strand/Somerset West area is the first of a series of new private hopsitals being developed countrywide.

The Busamed Paardevlei Private Hospital in Somerset West, which opened its doors last month, is the first of the Busamed hospitals under development across South Africa.

The hospital is housed in a modern, state-of-the-art building in the Strand/Somerset West area, offering the most-up-to-date facilities to patients and their families.

It offers full medical services including a medical ward, surgical ward, general and cardiac ICU wards, a labour ward emergency centre and four modern, state-of-the-art operating theatres, among others.

The medical disciplines offered at Busamed Paardevlei include a range of medical services, such as emergency medicine, cardiology, general and orthopaedic surgery, urology and paediatric services.

Busamed is a private hospital group and its four hospitals across South Africa are in various stages of development.

In addition to the Paardevlei Private hospital, the other hospitals are in Johannesburg, Harrismith and Bloemfontein.

Busamed is a holding company created as a joint venture partnership between two main sponsors - Goldenwood and NEF. Goldenwood Holdings and the NEF have invested in developing this project since 2010.

Busamed is the main sponsor of the hospital roll-out project. The objective has been to retain at least 51% in each hospital project and to strategically partner with third party investors that share synergies on each hospital for the remaining 49%.

Each hospital is to be treated as a stand-alone transaction, even though it is also seen as an opportunity for investors to obtain shares throughout the group

Kontak Eikestad Nuus Kontak ons

NETWERK24 Stemme

Hallo, jy moet ingeteken wees of registreer om artikels te lees.