Imagine waking up in a luxury boutique hotel in Langebaan or have you ever envisioned yourself galloping along the Paternoster shore on the back of a horse.
Would you love to go camping, but don’t really care about erecting a tent and blowing up the mattress?
Would you like to taste the West Coast in its world-renowned oysters or experience a different side of the region with cuisine straight from ekasi?
Then Weslander and the Saldanha Bay Tourism Organisation’s (SBTO) Experience West Coast competition is for you!
Win a two-night West Coast Experience for yourself and three others, where you will be able to experience the best the West Coast has to offer and more.
How does it work?
1. Visit the West Coast and take pictures of your favourite spots.
2. Post your pictures on Facebook, tag Weslander and West Coast South Africa (SBTO), and use the hashtag #LekkerWeskus.
3. In your post, tell us in 50 words or less why you deserve a West Coast experience.
You can also enter through sending a SMS to 33673 (at a charge of R1,50). Tell us in 50 words or less why you deserve a West Coast experience.
Those who enter on social media will also stand a chance to win prizes through a lucky draw (those entering via SMS will not be included).
The prize includes:
– Accommodation and breakfast at the new Boutique Hotel in Langebaan. This hotel is not yet open to the public, so you will be of its first guests.
– Glamping at Seashack in Paternoster includes a breakfast surprise.
– Oyster farm experience – a boat tour around the farm with Viking Aquaculture.
– Chilli tasting with West Coast Chilli.
– Horse riding on the Beach in Paternoster and experience with Drikus Horse Trails.
– Lunch at Pama’s Restaurant in Saldanha and a dinner prepared by Paternoster locals.
– Take a walk with Di to a wild bee hive ramble of the Cape Columbine Nature Reserve with Dianne Heesom Green.
– Take a ride on an e-bike with WOW E-bikes.
Who can enter?
Anyone above the age of 18 years. You don’t have to live in the region to enter the competition. Closing date: Wednesday 30 September 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
.For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.